Sunday, November 12, 2006

River Regatta 06 12/11/06

second day of River Regatta 06.

  • received sms in the morning. ( we made it to the semi-finals)
  • happily packed my shoes to my bag.
  • left my home.
  • still suffering the side effect of the energy gel.
  • SHAGGED.
  • reached singapore river.
  • ate my pandan bread.
  • waited

after like 15 minutes of waiting. the rest of my fellow team mates reached. once again we will be competing against each other in the semi finals. so we...

  • did our warm up.
  • cheer each other up.
  • and raced.
  • RP won us and got first.
  • Seniors got second.
  • We got third.

we only qualify for the minor final and the plate final. im kinda emo at first but thinking that emo-ing wouldn't help changing the results.

  • had lunch with them.
  • talk.
  • waited.

soon again our turn to race.

  • we joined the girls for warm up.
  • joel warned us its our last race. we have only got this last chance to prove ourself.
  • up and ready!
  • race started.
  • did the usual stuff just like training.
  • near 3/4 of the race, i just felt like giving up.
  • its my team mates who give me the support.
  • you guys make me strong.
  • i did my best all the way.

results is out. we've got third. we weren't sad or regret. we did our best. yes they are indeed stronger than us. we will definitely come back STRONGER. seniors got second in the minor finals. please don't be sad. you guys are my role model. we will work HARD towards you. you all made me understand what dragonboating is all about.

  • we took pictures after that.
  • the seniors raped some of the juniors.
  • took pictures with our plaque.
  • changed up.
  • headed towards sakura @ orchard.
  • eat.
  • played.
  • eat.
  • still playing.
  • finally finished eating.
  • go home.
  • VOMITED.


gonna post the pictures that we took some other days.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home