Friday, November 10, 2006

its coming!

hmm. its 2 days to River Regatta. nothing much for the day today. it still the same old thursday but except for toning down for the training. didnt do as much so training ended early. during debrief, coach came and told us about the race. we are in the same hits with seniors. at first, i felt uneasy. but soon, its not bad afterall. we are gonna rock and row! then we bathed and had dinner together. me chuan xiang and kok took the same bus home together. we talked alot. random stuff of coz. den i switched bus to 22. omg la. the old auntie infront of me stinks to the core. she turned around and stared at me, den nodded her head. =.=! wtf wtf! i faster look away. den slowly the smell got worst. i took out my leather wallet and cover my nose la. stinko! when i alight the bus, it felt like heaven. lol
den i reach home den i finish up my project.
Good night!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home