Sunday, October 15, 2006

weird

i dunno why. something's wrong with me. i tend to flare up easily nowadays. it pissed me so much when she speaks. shes old enough to take care of herself, but she acts like a baby. she can lecture me for not washing my plate when i do. is not like she wash her cups. everything of her is so inconsiderable, self centered. she can on her laptop and blast her songs in the middle of the night. she switch the television channel IN FRONT OF YOU when u are watching the television programme. she blame me for not switching off the fan when i'm not using it when she forgot to switch off her laptop. no i dun wanna quarrel with her. i'd been keeping in silence. i avoid her most of the time because i really dun wanna quarrel with her. i guess its hard.
forget it. she can be caring at times. shes just like a time bomb.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home