Saturday, October 07, 2006

happy birthday to MEEEE

happy birthday to me~
happy birthday to me~
happy birthday to bochun~
happy birthday to me~
wahah today is my birthday! special thanks to those who wished me. may your dreams come true too! hahas.
i woke up early in the morning, had my breakfast and went off for training. due to the wonderful weather, we couldnt do so much of the training. coach and dion was very funny! lol. after training we had debrief. and i received my 'presents' from my team-mates.. thanks ah! lol. it was still early so chuan xiang, kok guan and i went to bugis to walk walk. lol we bought this red bull singlet. it looked great. haha. so i received a sms from my dear sister. she asked me to go back home for the big big dinner. wahha. i took a cab home and had dinner.
thank you!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home