Friday, October 06, 2006

happy birthday!

awww my arms aching from the pushups which I DUN HAVE TO DO! =(
anyway. today is the lantern festival. i slept and play games till night! waha. and bertram called. he asked if he could come my house. er.. so he came. guess what?! he gave me a wallet! i've been longing for a wallet for so long. the old one that i am using is already far from being able to use! waha. thanks bertram and jason for the present! i really like it alot. after that we went out to the playground area to have a walk. they were having celebration then. it was boring. so i went home and eat mooncakes with my family members. waha..
anyway i learnt about ting broke up with her bf. waha. congrats. :x. she just finished her promos today. and we will be meeting up on monday! wow im looking forward towards the meeting. she always wished me happy birthday in advance. thanks. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home