Monday, October 02, 2006

30th & 1st

before i start, i am gonna talk about 30th of September. im sorry wen an, bertram, weihao, lionel for not being to entertain u all. i was really pissed by the fact that gym-ing was more important than a buddy's birthday celebration. and it was my birthday celebration, why my dad have to invite relatives which i am not so close with? why cant i EVEN serve those bbq-ed food to my friends when my mom was telling me that those food are for my sister's party. yeah we celebrate both birthdays together but why even the bbq side, i cant be the priority? i was really pissed off that i dun even wanna carry on with the bbq-ing so i went over to my sister's side. really sorry guys. but i really appreciate that u had made your time for that evening's bbq. for those who missed it, simply just TOO BAD. you stinks. wing sing and i had to even help my sis to clean her side of place up. what a day..
1st October: the day started with dragon boat training. we did our warm up and started rowing. we had some speed work. it was really tiring. we didnt perform as well, coach wasnt so pleased. after training, we went out to celebrated sheena's birthday. we had fish & co. it was great. we watched movie. its quite an okay show. after the show, it was still early and we didnt want to go home. so we went to c.a.n. cafe to chill out. we ordered vodka coke. lol. erm. we did alot of cranky stuff. LOL it was real fun. no one was drunk. after which, we went home. thats all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home