Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Each player starts off the game by giving 6 weird things about themselves. People who get tagged needs to write in a blog of their own 6 weird things about themselves as well as stating the rules clearly. In the end you need to choose 6 people to tagged and list their names.

1. I dont find myself weird!
2. My handphone got tons of pictures, however half of them belongs to wenbin.
3. I thought i am quiet, but my friends always ask me to shut up.
4. I look at random girls.
5. I like to listen to gossips, but i dont like to share them.
6. I thought i am very MAN, Sooffiyah call me a himbo.

Okay, I tag:
Any 6 people who read my blog.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

&& you like to play with the rubbish bin(: lol=X

1:47 PM  
Blogger chickenchoo said...

you weird? noe you too well liao lahh things that are weird i dont find it weird lol

9:28 PM  
Blogger chickenchoo said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

9:28 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home