Thursday, July 12, 2007

that day i was outside, then wing called me, so i went to meet him. unable to catch the movie, we went for dinner instead. after that we went to ben&jerry's to find sam. sam then realised that i was with them (2 batch before me). i was 'hoon-ing' with the wrong batch! haha where are my squadmates?


then the following days, i went to play mahjong, WAH MAHJONG MARATHON! at night we went to chomps for dinner, then was at 7-11, i saw this pocky. FOR MEN ( i wasnt being chauvinistic)


then yesterday i went school, i lend my soap to this idiot for washing his hair when he reaslised that he didnt have towel to dry his hair after washing.



then i went to meet ZC and ham, then played arm wrestling ith ham. my arm grew big. O_O


im sorry that i havent been in school for days. i will change that bad habbit.
im sorry for not doing my part of project. at least i finished it up as soon as possible.
im sorry for not going down for training. i couldnt even breathe with my nose at all. im recovering.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home