Monday, December 31, 2007

yeah sooffiyah was right, beggars dont choose.
from the start, i should have forsaken about friendships and choose my groupmates wisely.
from my view, they left me out. one two three four five six seven. i was the seventh. when its a six men project.
that left me unwanted. it sucks. so the beggars formed the team. they pledged themselves to be committed.

message to A
me: hey pls meet up next monday in school 130pm.
him(A): eh sry i got work
me: which of the days you are free then?
him(A): i'll tell u later in the evening.
waited till evening
him(A): i got work everyday.

--------

message to B
me: hey pls meet up next monday in school 130pm.



LOL? HE NV REPLY?


whats up man? there is a reason why this is a six men project not 4 nor lesser. other groups with six fully committed people are already facing trouble, i wonder how are we gonna walk through. -_-

others
the deadline is around the corner, pls pls pls. work something out instead of waiting for others to provide you the solutions.


INITIATIVE!



OKAY i seriously need help now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home