Wednesday, April 25, 2007

fourth day of sch.

its the fourth day of school. the sun was burning when we helped out at the cca booth. was too tired to walk around. i rather stay in the tent area reading reader's digest. anyway. i left abit early for cds sporelaw. the tutorial was quite fun. i can say. the whole class think i am a joker now. thanks to the ice breaker game.
i went back to the cca booth after cds when they were already packing up. slacked abit, then went with gym with mh. i was physically and mentally tired. i just need somemore motivation to push.
when returning home, it was raining cats and dogs. so i chatted with mh at the bus stop while waiting for the rain to stop. the melancholy of the rain affected us both. so we pour out all our emotions during the little chat. thanks for the listening ear dude.
i tried to enjoy this loneliness.

2 Comments:

Blogger jorockks said...

guys blogs now a days are getting too emo for me to take.
Maybe I should blog emo too.
HAHA and you chickennehneh! THE WESTERN FOOD QUEUE in DESIGN SCHOOL's so long because of people like youuuuuuuuuuuu! GAH.
okay lah nevermind, next time just help me buy MWAHAHAHA
okay bye.

1:03 AM  
Blogger its me said...

my elmo keeps staring at me.. too bad lol!
i queued for like hours till my turn la. dont complain.

11:55 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home