Friday, March 23, 2007

thoughts

okay, this will be my new layout, i am too lazy to change or edit the templates. sorry i wouldnt be able to link my friends and you will not be able to tag, people wont be able to scold me or what so ever in my tag board. just leave comments onto my postings.

things dont always turn out the way you expected, for example i'm not the person who you think i am... sometimes.
how much can a person conceal his/her feelings? for my case, its my forte.
sometimes what you reap, isnt what you sow. dont expect too much when you pay off too much.

whats love?
lovers break up after sometime, friends are forever.

2 Comments:

Blogger hidden said...

oh my. dont emo lah. talk to someone about it alright??

12:01 AM  
Blogger its me said...

who are you?

11:32 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home